As a motivational speaker, Jacob has spoken to Companies, non-profit organizations, government agencies, international congresses, Parliaments and schools about his personal story and finding happiness after trauma.
His speaking topics include:
- A New Sunrise – An inspirational discussion about Jacob’s personal story losing his father to terrorism and from darkness finding a new path in life of leadership, giving and inspiration to help others.
- The Needs of Trauma Victims – Based on his own experiences and in dealing with countless others, Jacob discusses the needs of victims of trauma and terrorism, provides an understanding of their grief and pain, and how we can provide them with comfort and support.
- Global Trauma through Social Media & Its Impact on Society – As global events from ISIS to plane crashes become more accessible through social media, they are greatly impacting society, causing an unexpected trauma to emerge that’s affecting people of all ages.
- The Value of the C-Word – There is no doubt counseling/coaching can help victims emerge from trauma. This discussion focuses on why men are afraid – and shouldn’t be – of counseling.
- The Path to Post Traumatic Growth –Empowering others to turn a traumatic experience into an opportunity for growth and development as a result.
- Trauma & Leadership – Leadership plays a key role in any traumatic situation, whether in a personal or professional environment. How leading and helping others can pave a way for post traumatic growth.
- Preparing For & Responding To Corporate/Organizational Disasters – A disaster can happen at any moment and have wide ranging effects on companies and its employees. From an executives’ sudden death to a natural disaster or act of terrorism or violence, how a company prepares – and responds – will affect the outcome.
- The strength inside of you
Please contact Alecia Kimchy | Alecia@tlvfaces.com